Annual Youth Conference
April 5-6, 2018
Conference Begins: Thursday 7:00 PM
Morning Session: Friday 9:00 AM
Final Service: Friday 7:00 PM
Youth Conference T-Shirts will be on sale for $8!
Thursday Night Activity – Main Event– Cost $12
- Bowling (Shoes Included)
- Gravity Ropes
- Laser Tag
- 1 Hour Arcade Game Card ($10 value)
Friday Morning Breakfast – Free
Friday Lunch – BBQ sandwich, chips, drink and dessert – $4
Junior/Senior Banquet (during lunch) – Free
* All juniors and seniors will be served a steak dinner provided by Tri-State Baptist College, with a chance to win a TSBC scholarship!
Friday Afternoon Activity
- 3 on 3 Basketball Tournament – guys
- 6 on 6 Volleyball Tournament – girls (minimum 4 players)
- Wiffle Ball Tournament – guys/girls (3-4 players)
- Kick Ball Game – guys/girls
- Putt-Putt Golf – guys/girls
- Singing/Instrumental Competition
* A concession stand will be available during these activities with snacks, drinks and ice cream.
* All games require proper dress code to participate. No shorts or sleeveless shirts; girls culottes, skirts, and dresses must be below the knee.
Friday night meal (6pm) – Free
Youth Conference T-shirt – $8
For conference questions and registration call Bro. Jeremiah Johnson, Youth Director
Hotels & Lodging Information
We have already made several hotel reservations in anticipation of your arrival. We have limited space reserved at the Key West Inn and Suites and Best Western.
- We will be giving the first room for Thursday and Friday night FREE to any church that brings a group of teenagers.
- Additional rooms at these two hotels can be reserved through our church for $60 per night.
- We will need to know a definite number no later than March 31, 2018 for us to reserve the rooms for you.
Several members of our church will be opening up their homes, and we also have limited space in our College dormitories. These two options will be filled on a first come first serve basis.
Best Western Plus
$103 per night
$85 per night
Home 2 Suites
$129 per night